PUBG is a game that has taken the gaming world by storm, enjoyed by millions of gamers all around the world. With the developers adding creativity and fun in each new update, the reign of PUBG doesn’t seem to be ending at all. PUBG is great on mobile, but some gamers just don’t get the hang of FPS games on a 5-6 inch mobile screen, and want to stretch their skills on a PC. There’s good news for PC gamers who want to enjoy the latest PUBG in the comfort of their niche with a keyboard and mouse. There are many ways to play PUBG on a PC, let’s see how we can play PUBG on Laptop and PC.
How to play PUBG mobile on PC with emulator
If you have a PC or laptop with low end specifications, then this method is best for you. Tencent games have developed an android emulator, Gameloop earlier known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. Just follow these following steps to play PUBG on laptop.
- Downlaod Gameloop Android Emulator from the official website here.
- Once downloaded, install the .exe file on your PC.
- After the installation, open the emulator.
- Search ,”PUBG” in the search box. It will take you to new screen, click on download button and your download will start.
- Launch the game, sign in to your PUBG mobile account & enjoy your favorite game.
How to play PUBG on PC for Free without emulator
If you are a gamer, having a gaming laptop or PC, then this method is for you. Not many people know, but PUBG was officially launched for PC and was released on Steam in December 2017. After its huge success, the game was launched on Mobile devices in 2018. Previously you had to purchase it for 5 $, but now its completely free. Follow the steps below to play PUBG on PC.
- Go to the steam website, and install Steam for Windows PC.
- After installing, open the steam applicaton and sign in to your account. Otherwise, you would need to create a new account.
- After sigining into your account, click on Add a game and then browse the steam store for games, and find PUBG.
- Click on play, and the game will be installed. Launch the game and enjoy some hot Chicken Dinners.
In addition to these, Tencent has also launched a new free version of the PC game known as PUBG Lite for PC with scaled down graphics to play on PC and laptop equipped with lower end specs. You can download it from here.
Thus, these are the three ways in which you can enjoy the brilliance of your favorite game on PC and Laptop. Enjoy the game and let’s know about your thoughts which method works best for you.